Dance has the power to connect, engage and empower people.
THE LAB can help you do just that.
THE LAB will provide choreography skills to develop custom routines to teach to a group of people to perform. This includes:
- Flash mobs;
- Team building activities;
- Private group dance classes;
- Community group dance workshops;
- Hen's night/day activity; and
- One off performances for example: a bridal party dance routine.
[ THE PROCESS ]
An initial meeting will be set up to discuss the aims of the activity including timeframe, budget, music choice etc. Once a plan has been set, choreography will then be developed, taught to participants and performed.
[ WANTED ]
organisations and individuals seeking to create a positive reaction.